Assistant District Attorney Christopher Ladwig is the recipient of the Innovation in Community Engagement Award for his work improving Milwaukee's Metcalfe Park Neighborhood.
The Wauwatosa resident received the award from The Association of Prosecuting Attorneys, a national organization dedicated to making communities safer.
Ladwig was chosen for his commitment to community engagement and public safety. Some of the Community Prosecution projects he's been involved with include a prostitution abatement plan, a chronic inebriate nuisance abatement plan, a most violent offenders initiative and a partnership with Marquette University and Metcalfe Park Neighborhood Association to improve the look of vacant and foreclosed homes.
His dedication extends to Wauwatosa, where he serves on the Wauwatosa Crime Stoppers.
- Anodyne Coffee plans to open location in Wauwatosa Village
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Aug. 4
- Video: Wauwatosa girl's curbside ice cream stand raises money for the hungry
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: Hands-only CPR training offered; Firefly Art Fair is Aug. 6-7
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are there barriers and fencing along the North Avenue bridges over the Menomonee River?
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- Wauwatosa gears up for National Night Out event, this year at the zoo
- Election 2016: Wisconsin's 4th District candidates weigh in
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 17-23