Wauwatosa NOW reporter Jon Olson was on "Lake Effect," a radio program on WUWM 89.7 FM, to talk about the Eschweiler buildings.
Listen to Olson talk about the Eschweiler buildings here. Olson wrote a Reporter's Notebook column on his experience on a tour of the buildings in the Milwaukee County Complex earlier.
- Anodyne Coffee plans to open location in Wauwatosa Village (2)
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Aug. 4
- Video: Wauwatosa girl's curbside ice cream stand raises money for the hungry
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: Hands-only CPR training offered; Firefly Art Fair is Aug. 6-7
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are there barriers and fencing along the North Avenue bridges over the Menomonee River?
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- Wauwatosa gears up for National Night Out event, this year at the zoo
- Election 2016: Wisconsin's 4th District candidates weigh in
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 17-23