The state Public Service Commission is asking Wisconsin residents and business owners to provide input on broadband needs by filling out a survey at psc.wi.gov.
The survey will help identify areas of the state that do not have broadband Internet access or are underserved by the technology.
Up to $7.2 billion in American Reinvestment and Recovery Act funds are available nationally for broadband improvement. State officials hope to capture some of money.
- Anodyne Coffee plans to open location in Wauwatosa Village
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Aug. 4
- Video: Wauwatosa girl's curbside ice cream stand raises money for the hungry
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: Hands-only CPR training offered; Firefly Art Fair is Aug. 6-7
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are there barriers and fencing along the North Avenue bridges over the Menomonee River?
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- Wauwatosa gears up for National Night Out event, this year at the zoo
- Election 2016: Wisconsin's 4th District candidates weigh in
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 17-23