We Energies officials are trying to figure out why 3,200 customers in west Milwaukee and east Wauwatosa have lost power.
Customers bounded by W. Hadley St., N. 30th St., Wauwatosa Ave. and Hillcrest Drive have been hit by the outage. Company officials learned customers lost power around 2:30 p.m., We Energies spokeswoman Irrisol Arce said.
We Energies sent a crew to the area to discover the source of the outage, Arce said.
- Anodyne Coffee plans to open location in Wauwatosa Village
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Aug. 4
- Video: Wauwatosa girl's curbside ice cream stand raises money for the hungry
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: Hands-only CPR training offered; Firefly Art Fair is Aug. 6-7
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are there barriers and fencing along the North Avenue bridges over the Menomonee River?
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- Wauwatosa gears up for National Night Out event, this year at the zoo
- Election 2016: Wisconsin's 4th District candidates weigh in
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 17-23