An 18-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for theft after he was caught eating a doughnut at the Pick n’ Save at 6950 W. State St.
According to Wauwatosa police:
The man was seen eating a doughnut, which he did not pay for, near the bakery area at 5:37 p.m. Sunday.
He was then observed in the checkout line making a small purchase and walking out of the store with a large bulge in the front pocket of his sweat shirt.
A man from loss prevention confronted the man, who was attempting to steal a bag of gummy fish.
The man was also arrested for obstruction after falsely identifying himself to officers.
- Anodyne Coffee plans to open location in Wauwatosa Village
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Aug. 4
- Video: Wauwatosa girl's curbside ice cream stand raises money for the hungry
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: Hands-only CPR training offered; Firefly Art Fair is Aug. 6-7
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are there barriers and fencing along the North Avenue bridges over the Menomonee River?
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- Wauwatosa gears up for National Night Out event, this year at the zoo
- Election 2016: Wisconsin's 4th District candidates weigh in
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 17-23