State Street will be closed to through traffic between 60th and 68th streets beginning this week to allow for paving and utility work.
Traffic will be detoured onto 68th Street and Blue Mound and Hawley roads, then redirected to State Street. For access to residences and businesses within the work zone, local traffic will be permitted during the majority of project.
Work is expected to be completed by Aug. 1.
For project updates, call the city's construction hotline at (414) 479-8987.
- Anodyne Coffee plans to open location in Wauwatosa Village
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Aug. 4
- Video: Wauwatosa girl's curbside ice cream stand raises money for the hungry
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: Hands-only CPR training offered; Firefly Art Fair is Aug. 6-7
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are there barriers and fencing along the North Avenue bridges over the Menomonee River?
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- Wauwatosa gears up for National Night Out event, this year at the zoo
- Election 2016: Wisconsin's 4th District candidates weigh in
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 17-23