Wauwatosa's Common Council tonight voted to accept a $4.2 million bid to improve the athletic facilities at Hart Park.
Triad Construction of Milwaukee turned in the lowest of the three bids received by the April 2 deadline. The bid came in about $12,000 below the amount budgeted for the project.
Plans call for a new football stadium with synthetic turf, tennis courts and a track. Work is expected to begin later this month and be completed by the start of the fall sports season in August.
- Anodyne Coffee plans to open location in Wauwatosa Village
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Aug. 4
- Video: Wauwatosa girl's curbside ice cream stand raises money for the hungry
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: Hands-only CPR training offered; Firefly Art Fair is Aug. 6-7
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are there barriers and fencing along the North Avenue bridges over the Menomonee River?
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- Wauwatosa gears up for National Night Out event, this year at the zoo
- Election 2016: Wisconsin's 4th District candidates weigh in
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 17-23