A 47-year-old West Allis man with seven drunken-driving arrests on his record was arrested again Tuesday. This time he was drunk, but he was looking for a designated driver, according to a Wauwatosa police report.
Also according to the report:
An officer saw the man walking in the street at Glenview Avenue and Blue Mound Road just after midnight. The man was approaching vehicles and asking for a ride with his thumb hitched. When he saw the officer, he quickly returned to the roadside.
The man smelled of alcohol and had a cut on his forehead. He said he was cold and looking for a ride home.
He was arrested for disorderly conduct and violating his probation by drinking alcohol.
He resisted arrest and refused to cooperate with officers' questions. During booking at the Milwaukee County Justice Facility, he mentioned killing the officers.
- Anodyne Coffee plans to open location in Wauwatosa Village (2)
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Aug. 4
- Video: Wauwatosa girl's curbside ice cream stand raises money for the hungry
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: Hands-only CPR training offered; Firefly Art Fair is Aug. 6-7
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are there barriers and fencing along the North Avenue bridges over the Menomonee River?
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- Wauwatosa gears up for National Night Out event, this year at the zoo
- Election 2016: Wisconsin's 4th District candidates weigh in
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 17-23