Tosa United has partnered with city of Wauwatosa Mayor Jill Didier to present a program urging parents to avoid hosting underage drinking parties.
The program Parents Who Host, Lose the Most: Don't be a Party to Underage Drinking, will be held from 6 to 7 p.m. Thursday, April 30, in the Riverview Room of the Muellner Building, 7300 Chestnut St.
As prom and graduation approach, the panel will discuss recent trends in teen drinking statistics and emphasize the importance of parental involvement in regard to safe celebration practices.
Materials such as yard signs, posters and window clings will be available for parents to display to show their support in keeping children alcohol and drug free.
- Anodyne Coffee plans to open location in Wauwatosa Village (2)
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Aug. 4
- Video: Wauwatosa girl's curbside ice cream stand raises money for the hungry
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: Hands-only CPR training offered; Firefly Art Fair is Aug. 6-7
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are there barriers and fencing along the North Avenue bridges over the Menomonee River?
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- Wauwatosa gears up for National Night Out event, this year at the zoo
- Election 2016: Wisconsin's 4th District candidates weigh in
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 17-23