Consider it an economic stimulus plan for sweet tooths. Baskin-Robbin's, 1417 Wauwatosa Ave., will sell ice cream for 31 cents per scoop tonight from 5 to 10 p.m.
As a corporation, Baskin-Robbins will donate $100,000 to the National Volunteer Fire Council's Junior Firefighter Program. The Wauwatosa Fire Department will be asking patrons to fill up their boots with cash they save due to the promotion.
Orders are limited to three scoops per customer.
- Anodyne Coffee plans to open location in Wauwatosa Village
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Aug. 4
- Video: Wauwatosa girl's curbside ice cream stand raises money for the hungry
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: Hands-only CPR training offered; Firefly Art Fair is Aug. 6-7
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are there barriers and fencing along the North Avenue bridges over the Menomonee River?
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- Wauwatosa gears up for National Night Out event, this year at the zoo
- Election 2016: Wisconsin's 4th District candidates weigh in
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 17-23