A father and son were arrested for disorderly conduct after they tried to start a fight at a residence in the 6600 block of Revere Avenue on Wednesday night.
According to the Wauwatosa Police Department report:
Officers took a 16-inch metal baton and an industrial knife off the 46-year-old Wauwatosa father, who said he had driven his son to the residence in a show of support.
The 17-year-old son had planned to beat up a few boys who he said had made sexual comments about his younger sister.
The boys he wanted to fight stayed in the house when he arrived, but he sent them threatening text messages.
- Anodyne Coffee plans to open location in Wauwatosa Village
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Aug. 4
- Video: Wauwatosa girl's curbside ice cream stand raises money for the hungry
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: Hands-only CPR training offered; Firefly Art Fair is Aug. 6-7
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are there barriers and fencing along the North Avenue bridges over the Menomonee River?
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- Wauwatosa gears up for National Night Out event, this year at the zoo
- Election 2016: Wisconsin's 4th District candidates weigh in
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 17-23