Two people were arrested for heroin and drug paraphernalia possession after a security guard saw them shooting up in the Mayfair Mall parking lot last week.
According to a Wauwatosa Police Department report:
Officers found 28 small bags of the drug and six syringes in the vehicle at 7 p.m. May 18.
A 17-year-old Hartland boy and a 20-year-old Nashotah man were waiting in the car while a friend shopped in the mall. They decided to "cook" some heroin with a lighter and inject the drugs in their arms.
The man said he had been used heroin three or four times per day and used his unemployment checks to pay for the drugs.
They were referred to the Milwaukee County District Attorney's Office.
- Anodyne Coffee plans to open location in Wauwatosa Village (2)
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Aug. 4
- Video: Wauwatosa girl's curbside ice cream stand raises money for the hungry
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: Hands-only CPR training offered; Firefly Art Fair is Aug. 6-7
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are there barriers and fencing along the North Avenue bridges over the Menomonee River?
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- Wauwatosa gears up for National Night Out event, this year at the zoo
- Election 2016: Wisconsin's 4th District candidates weigh in
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 17-23