Wauwatosa West High School will be getting new concession and public restroom facilities at its athletic fields.
The Wauwatosa School Board on Monday approved the $525,000 low bid from Ray Stadler Construction Co. School officials said they expect about $350,000 to come from the district’s capital funds and the remainder from fundraising.
The concession/restroom building counts as the first project to result from the recommendations made in spring 2006 by an athletic field planning committee.
Work is scheduled to begin in July and be completed in October.
- Anodyne Coffee plans to open location in Wauwatosa Village
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Aug. 4
- Video: Wauwatosa girl's curbside ice cream stand raises money for the hungry
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: Hands-only CPR training offered; Firefly Art Fair is Aug. 6-7
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are there barriers and fencing along the North Avenue bridges over the Menomonee River?
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- Wauwatosa gears up for National Night Out event, this year at the zoo
- Election 2016: Wisconsin's 4th District candidates weigh in
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 17-23