A 52-year-old Milwaukee man is in serious condition at Froedtert Hospital after his motorcycle collided with a car on Mayfair Road at Center Street this morning.
Wauwatosa Police Department was called to the accident at 7:50 a.m., and they remain on the scene said Lt. Dominic Leone. Early investigations show the motorcycle driver was southbound on Mayfair Road when a 66-year-woman turned her car in front of him. He did not have time to react.
The motorcyclist was wearing a helmet.
- Anodyne Coffee plans to open location in Wauwatosa Village
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Aug. 4
- Video: Wauwatosa girl's curbside ice cream stand raises money for the hungry
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: Hands-only CPR training offered; Firefly Art Fair is Aug. 6-7
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are there barriers and fencing along the North Avenue bridges over the Menomonee River?
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- Wauwatosa gears up for National Night Out event, this year at the zoo
- Election 2016: Wisconsin's 4th District candidates weigh in
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 17-23