A 25-year-old woman who was found to have more than 220 grams of drugs in her Wauwatosa apartment was charged today for marijuana and cocaine possession.
Rebecca Lynch is being held at the Milwaukee County Criminal Justice Facility, and she is expected to appear before a judge Thursday. According to a Wauwatosa Police report:
Police received an anonymous tip that Lynch may have been selling pot from her apartment. During a search they found a blunt in an ashtray, marijuana seeds, a pipe, rolls of dollar bills, scales, a small bag of cocaine and numerous bags of marijuana stashed around the home. In her closet, officers found a half-pound of pot.
Lynch allegedly said all of the drugs were for her personal use and that she had been smoking marijuana since age 16.
- Anodyne Coffee plans to open location in Wauwatosa Village (2)
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Aug. 4
- Video: Wauwatosa girl's curbside ice cream stand raises money for the hungry
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: Hands-only CPR training offered; Firefly Art Fair is Aug. 6-7
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are there barriers and fencing along the North Avenue bridges over the Menomonee River?
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- Wauwatosa gears up for National Night Out event, this year at the zoo
- Election 2016: Wisconsin's 4th District candidates weigh in
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 17-23