A Milwaukee man has been charged with pimping after Wauwatosa police conducted a sting operation at local hotels.
According to police reports:
Johnny Grady, 41, operated prostitution service called Five Star Quality Entertainment and he had allegedly booked rooms at the Super 8 motel, 115 N. Mayfair Road, 36 times since February. He had also booked rooms at other Wauwatosa hotels.
On Thursday, police collared Grady when he showed up at the motel to collect his cut of the $125 payment from a prostitute, who was actually a police informant. Also arrested was the customer, a 37-year-old Waukesha man, whose name is not being reported because he has not yet been charged with a crime.
The sting came as the result of complaints from hotel managers of prostitution and drug activity.
Grady is being held at the Milwaukee County Criminal Justice Facility. He is scheduled to go before the judge on the felony charge Aug. 12.
- Anodyne Coffee plans to open location in Wauwatosa Village (2)
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Aug. 4
- Video: Wauwatosa girl's curbside ice cream stand raises money for the hungry
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: Hands-only CPR training offered; Firefly Art Fair is Aug. 6-7
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are there barriers and fencing along the North Avenue bridges over the Menomonee River?
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- Wauwatosa gears up for National Night Out event, this year at the zoo
- Election 2016: Wisconsin's 4th District candidates weigh in
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 17-23