Do you have photos of the Little Red Store, a Friday night Wauwatosa East football game or TosaFest? If so, Wauwatosa officials want to hear from you.
The city is redesigning its Web site, and there will be space for photos that capture what it is like to live, play and work in Wauwatosa, Mayor Jill Didier said.
Residents should e-mail their digital photos to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5 p.m. Tuesday; city staff will determine which ones will work for the site.
Photos of local venues, activities and architectural elements that are uniquely Wauwatosa will be considered. All photos become property of the city, which will try to give credit to the submitter.
- Anodyne Coffee plans to open location in Wauwatosa Village
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Aug. 4
- Video: Wauwatosa girl's curbside ice cream stand raises money for the hungry
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: Hands-only CPR training offered; Firefly Art Fair is Aug. 6-7
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are there barriers and fencing along the North Avenue bridges over the Menomonee River?
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- Wauwatosa gears up for National Night Out event, this year at the zoo
- Election 2016: Wisconsin's 4th District candidates weigh in
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 17-23