Although teams already have practiced and played at the Hart Park Sport Complex, the city has not officially acknowledged the opening of the new athletic facilities.
That will be taken care of Friday, when a ribbon-cutting ceremony is held during halftime of the Wauwatosa East vs. Marquette high school football game.
The park is owned and maintained by the city; Mayor Jill Didier will lead the ceremony.
- Anodyne Coffee plans to open location in Wauwatosa Village (2)
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Aug. 4
- Video: Wauwatosa girl's curbside ice cream stand raises money for the hungry
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: Hands-only CPR training offered; Firefly Art Fair is Aug. 6-7
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are there barriers and fencing along the North Avenue bridges over the Menomonee River?
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- Wauwatosa gears up for National Night Out event, this year at the zoo
- Election 2016: Wisconsin's 4th District candidates weigh in
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 17-23