Village of Pewaukee - A body discovered in Pewaukee Lake early Sunday by a fisherman was identified Monday by Pewaukee police as that of Henry R. Teuteberg, 69, of Oconomowoc.
Police Captain Tim Otto said there were no signs of trauma on his body and robbery is not suspected because his wallet and watch were found on his body. He was found in about six feet of water at the end of the public fishing pier, which has a 32-inch high railing, Otto said.
His vehicle was located across the street, and he had no fishing gear with him. He was last seen by his family about 3 a.m., Otto said.
The Waukesha County Medical Examiner's Office was planning an autopsy.
Teuteberg was the CEO of Teuteberg Inc., a marketing services company based in Wauwatosa.
- Anodyne Coffee plans to open location in Wauwatosa Village (2)
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Aug. 4
- Video: Wauwatosa girl's curbside ice cream stand raises money for the hungry
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: Hands-only CPR training offered; Firefly Art Fair is Aug. 6-7
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are there barriers and fencing along the North Avenue bridges over the Menomonee River?
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- Wauwatosa gears up for National Night Out event, this year at the zoo
- Election 2016: Wisconsin's 4th District candidates weigh in
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 17-23