Eight windows were broken, causing $1,000 in damage and shattering glass in several classrooms, at Underwood Elementary School, 11132 W. Potter Road, on Saturday night.
According to a Wauwatosa Police Department report:
A dog walker noticed the damage Sunday morning. Custodians found chunks of the Lannon stone that line the parking lot and shattered glass in the kindergarten and art rooms, and day care center.
- Anodyne Coffee plans to open location in Wauwatosa Village
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Aug. 4
- Video: Wauwatosa girl's curbside ice cream stand raises money for the hungry
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: Hands-only CPR training offered; Firefly Art Fair is Aug. 6-7
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are there barriers and fencing along the North Avenue bridges over the Menomonee River?
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- Wauwatosa gears up for National Night Out event, this year at the zoo
- Election 2016: Wisconsin's 4th District candidates weigh in
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 17-23