A man described by police as "the main drug dealer" for many Wauwatosa high school students is sitting in jail and facing a felony charge of marijuana possession with intent to deliver.
Jonathon "Fatty" Silver, 22, of Milwaukee, was arrested after police received a tip that he had allegedly been selling drugs to local students.
According to a criminal complaint:
Police executed a search warrant at Silver's house Sept. 2 and found 348 grams of marijuana in a bedroom safe, as well as numerous cell phones, equipment used to distribute drugs, and documents detailing drug sales.
During an interview with police, Silver estimated he had sold a pound of marijuana per week for the six weeks since he had been sentenced to probation for other drug-related crimes.
He is scheduled to appear in court for a preliminary hearing Thursday. If convicted, he could face up to $10,000 in fines and 10 years in prison.
- Anodyne Coffee plans to open location in Wauwatosa Village
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Aug. 4
- Video: Wauwatosa girl's curbside ice cream stand raises money for the hungry
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: Hands-only CPR training offered; Firefly Art Fair is Aug. 6-7
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are there barriers and fencing along the North Avenue bridges over the Menomonee River?
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- Wauwatosa gears up for National Night Out event, this year at the zoo
- Election 2016: Wisconsin's 4th District candidates weigh in
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 17-23