Two Wauwatosa West High School students were arrested for disorderly conduct after a fight that moved from the learning center to the cafeteria about 7:50 a.m. Sept. 23.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
The 16-year-old Wauwatosa girl and 16-year-old Milwaukee boy were dating. They got into a fight in which the boy hit the girl twice, according to the girl. She said she tried to hit him, but missed.
The boy said his girlfriend was angry that he was wearing a necklace from another girl. He said they were yelling, and that he told her it was over.
- Anodyne Coffee plans to open location in Wauwatosa Village
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Aug. 4
- Video: Wauwatosa girl's curbside ice cream stand raises money for the hungry
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: Hands-only CPR training offered; Firefly Art Fair is Aug. 6-7
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are there barriers and fencing along the North Avenue bridges over the Menomonee River?
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- Wauwatosa gears up for National Night Out event, this year at the zoo
- Election 2016: Wisconsin's 4th District candidates weigh in
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 17-23