If you drove by or stopped by City Hall this afternoon, you may have noticed quite a crowd as hundreds of people showed up to receive vaccinations for the H1N1 flu, also known as swine flu.
Long lines wrapped around City Hall as some people arrived hours before the start of the 2:30 p.m. clinic.
NOW photographer Peter Zuzga was there - and has some nice shots in this photo gallery.
- Anodyne Coffee plans to open location in Wauwatosa Village
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Aug. 4
- Video: Wauwatosa girl's curbside ice cream stand raises money for the hungry
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: Hands-only CPR training offered; Firefly Art Fair is Aug. 6-7
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are there barriers and fencing along the North Avenue bridges over the Menomonee River?
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- Wauwatosa gears up for National Night Out event, this year at the zoo
- Election 2016: Wisconsin's 4th District candidates weigh in
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 17-23