Two kids were arrested for armed robbery after they allegedly left George Webb without paying for their meal and then threatened the waitress when she tried to collect payment.
According to the Wauwatosa Police Department report:
Siblings - a 14-year-old girl and an 11-year-old boy - from Milwaukee ate breakfast at George Webb on State Street at 11:45 a.m. Saturday. When they walked out of the restaurant without paying, a waitress followed them across the street and said they needed to pay their $15 bill.
The waitress said the boy pulled a knife out of his jacket and said, "I will kill you! I will stab you!"
Then the girl threatened to punch her.
The kids were stopped a few blocks away, and told officers they planned to return to the restaurant to speak to the manager about not having money to pay.
- Anodyne Coffee plans to open location in Wauwatosa Village
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Aug. 4
- Video: Wauwatosa girl's curbside ice cream stand raises money for the hungry
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: Hands-only CPR training offered; Firefly Art Fair is Aug. 6-7
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are there barriers and fencing along the North Avenue bridges over the Menomonee River?
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- Wauwatosa gears up for National Night Out event, this year at the zoo
- Election 2016: Wisconsin's 4th District candidates weigh in
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 17-23