A 49-year-old Milwaukee man accused of stealing more than 50 cans of baby formula from a Wauwatosa grocery store over a three-day period has been charged with repeat offender retail theft.
According to Wauwatosa police:
Kenneth Frazier was arrested while carrying 12 cans of baby formula, valued at $168, in his sweatshirt about 6 p.m. Nov. 23 at the Pick 'n Save on State Street.
He told officers he takes items from area grocery stores and sells them to men he meets in Milwaukee. In addition to formula, he told police he also steals and then sells razor blades and over-the-counter medications.Frazier had been in the store that morning and noticed the supply of formula was low, so he asked an employee to restock the shelves. He left the store with nine cans and five packs of razor blade refills.
He also is accused of stealing formula from the same store on Nov. 20 and 21.
Frazier has been convicted of retail theft eight times in the past 2½ years.
- Anodyne Coffee plans to open location in Wauwatosa Village (2)
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Aug. 4
- Video: Wauwatosa girl's curbside ice cream stand raises money for the hungry
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: Hands-only CPR training offered; Firefly Art Fair is Aug. 6-7
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are there barriers and fencing along the North Avenue bridges over the Menomonee River?
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- Wauwatosa gears up for National Night Out event, this year at the zoo
- Election 2016: Wisconsin's 4th District candidates weigh in
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 17-23