H1N1 vaccination clinic to be held Monday
Any Wauwatosa residents who want to be vaccinated against the H1N1 virus, also known as swine flu, can attend a clinic from 3 to 6 p.m. Tuesday at City Hall. The Wauwatosa Health Department has lifted restrictions and opened its clinics to the general population.
Assuming the city continues to receive vaccine shipments, clinics also will be held from 3 to 6 p.m. Dec. 15 and 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Dec. 21.
Since late October, the Health Department has given 2,500 H1N1 vaccines.
- Anodyne Coffee plans to open location in Wauwatosa Village
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Aug. 4
- Video: Wauwatosa girl's curbside ice cream stand raises money for the hungry
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: Hands-only CPR training offered; Firefly Art Fair is Aug. 6-7
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are there barriers and fencing along the North Avenue bridges over the Menomonee River?
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- Wauwatosa gears up for National Night Out event, this year at the zoo
- Election 2016: Wisconsin's 4th District candidates weigh in
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 17-23