Wauwatosa School Board member Philip Kroner said he will seek re-election to his at-large seat during the spring election.
Kroner's announcement means incumbents will run for all three of the School Board seats up for election April 6. Board members Michael Meier, who holds Seat 2, and Anne Fee, who holds Seat 3, have previously said they hope to renew their seats. Kroner holds Seat 1.
If more than two candidates file for any one seat, a primary election will be held Feb. 16 to narrow the pool of candidates.
All seven of Wauwatosa's School Board seats are citywide, and not assigned to a specific area of the district. District residents vote for all three seats, regardless of where they live.
Board members serve three-year terms without monetary compensation.
Residents interested in candidacy can obtain election forms electronically from the state's Government Accountability Board Web site at elections.state.wi.us or at the Fisher Building, 12121 W. North Ave.
- Anodyne Coffee plans to open location in Wauwatosa Village
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Aug. 4
- Video: Wauwatosa girl's curbside ice cream stand raises money for the hungry
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: Hands-only CPR training offered; Firefly Art Fair is Aug. 6-7
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are there barriers and fencing along the North Avenue bridges over the Menomonee River?
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- Wauwatosa gears up for National Night Out event, this year at the zoo
- Election 2016: Wisconsin's 4th District candidates weigh in
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 17-23