I would like to thank Mayor Jill Didier and City Administrator Jim Archambo for taking the lead on keeping property taxes down through efficiency efforts and health care cost reductions. Jim is to be commended for increasing his personal contribution toward health insurance costs.
I hope this sends a strong message to other government employees and unions who are considering going bankrupt or raising taxes to pay for unfunded benefits. It's time for government employees to have comparable benefits to the private sector.
- Anodyne Coffee plans to open location in Wauwatosa Village
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Aug. 4
- Video: Wauwatosa girl's curbside ice cream stand raises money for the hungry
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: Hands-only CPR training offered; Firefly Art Fair is Aug. 6-7
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are there barriers and fencing along the North Avenue bridges over the Menomonee River?
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- Wauwatosa gears up for National Night Out event, this year at the zoo
- Election 2016: Wisconsin's 4th District candidates weigh in
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 17-23