A Wauwatosa man got kicked out of Mayfair Mall three times in the same day after he acted drunk and disorderly.
According to Wauwatosa police:
The 32-year-old man dropped and broke a bottle of vodka in the food court at 5:42 p.m. Jan. 26. He was told to leave for the day because he was intoxicated.
Police were again called to the mall, this time to Macy's at 7 p.m. because the same was lying out on the floor of the shoe department. He was making "loud growling noises" and yelling that his chest hurt. Store staff said he smelled of alcohol, and was carrying a bag of four full beer cans and an open liquor bottle.
Wauwatosa paramedics responded, but when they got him into the ambulance, he decided he no longer wanted medical treatment.
Instead, he was upset because store staff had disposed of his beer. Although he had been warned that he would be arrested if he entered the mall again, he turned around and went back into Macy's.
He was arrested for disorderly conduct and banned from the mall for a year.
- Anodyne Coffee plans to open location in Wauwatosa Village (2)
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Aug. 4
- Video: Wauwatosa girl's curbside ice cream stand raises money for the hungry
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: Hands-only CPR training offered; Firefly Art Fair is Aug. 6-7
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are there barriers and fencing along the North Avenue bridges over the Menomonee River?
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- Wauwatosa gears up for National Night Out event, this year at the zoo
- Election 2016: Wisconsin's 4th District candidates weigh in
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 17-23