Construction crews will set beams in place for the new Zoo Interchange bridges next week. The work will require ramp closures.
Steel beams will be delivered to the work area on three nights. The ramps from Interstate 94 westbound to I-894/US-45 southbound and from US-45 southbound to I-94 eastbound will be closed at 11 p.m. Monday, Wednesday and Friday to accommodate deliveries. They will open at 5 a.m. Tuesday and Thursday and 8 a.m. Saturday.
The ramps from I-94 westbound to I-894/US-45 southbound, I-94 eastbound to US-45 northbound and the through-connections of westbound I-94 and northbound US-45 (through the interchange) will be closed from 9:30 p.m. Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday nights and open at 5:30 a.m. Wednesday, Friday and Sunday.
Additional law enforcement will patrol detour routes to help maintain safe and efficient traffic operations.
- Anodyne Coffee plans to open location in Wauwatosa Village (2)
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Aug. 4
- Video: Wauwatosa girl's curbside ice cream stand raises money for the hungry
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: Hands-only CPR training offered; Firefly Art Fair is Aug. 6-7
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are there barriers and fencing along the North Avenue bridges over the Menomonee River?
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- Wauwatosa gears up for National Night Out event, this year at the zoo
- Election 2016: Wisconsin's 4th District candidates weigh in
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 17-23