Three Milwaukee men have been charged with drug crimes as the result of a Wauwatosa Police Department sting operation.
Demario Lee, 23, and Larry Pettigrew, 19, have been charged with felony cocaine possession with intent to deliver. Clifton Yarber, 27, is charged with manufacturing and delivering cocaine. All three men were charged between Feb. 18 and 23, and they are appearing in court this afternoon.
Officers worked with informants to arrest the three men between Dec. 8 and Jan. 23 at locations in Milwaukee.
According to the criminal complaints:
Lee had 1.05 grams of the cocaine on him when he was arrested. He has one prior conviction for selling cocaine.
Pettigrew had 0.2 grams of cocaine in his vehicle, and another 12.6 grams hidden in his rectum.
Yarber's arrest resulted in the seizure of 3.7 grams of cocaine.
- Anodyne Coffee plans to open location in Wauwatosa Village
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Aug. 4
- Video: Wauwatosa girl's curbside ice cream stand raises money for the hungry
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: Hands-only CPR training offered; Firefly Art Fair is Aug. 6-7
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are there barriers and fencing along the North Avenue bridges over the Menomonee River?
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- Wauwatosa gears up for National Night Out event, this year at the zoo
- Election 2016: Wisconsin's 4th District candidates weigh in
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 17-23