A 55-acre parcel of land directly north of the Milwaukee County Parks Administrative Building has been dedicated as park land.
A public input session will be held from 5 to 7 p.m. Tuesday to discuss potential future uses and improvements on this property.
This park land is surrounded by the Menomonee River Parkway, Underwood Creek Parkway, Hoyt Park, Hansen Golf Course, the Milwaukee Regional Medical Complex and the proposed UWM Innovation Park.
The public is invited to attend this informal meeting, during which people will be able to view maps and discuss the site with Parks Department representatives.
- Anodyne Coffee plans to open location in Wauwatosa Village (2)
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Aug. 4
- Video: Wauwatosa girl's curbside ice cream stand raises money for the hungry
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: Hands-only CPR training offered; Firefly Art Fair is Aug. 6-7
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are there barriers and fencing along the North Avenue bridges over the Menomonee River?
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- Wauwatosa gears up for National Night Out event, this year at the zoo
- Election 2016: Wisconsin's 4th District candidates weigh in
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 17-23