A resident of San Camillo Retirement Community in Wauwatosa will throw out the first pitch at the Brewers game Wednesday afternoon.
Bill Hoppenjan was selected to take the mound in celebration of Senior Day. He serves as president of the retirement community's Resident Advisory Council and is an athlete in the Wauwatosa Curling Club.
Hoppenjan will have a cheering section of 30 fellow residents and staff members dressed in red San Camillo jerseys.
- Anodyne Coffee plans to open location in Wauwatosa Village
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Aug. 4
- Video: Wauwatosa girl's curbside ice cream stand raises money for the hungry
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: Hands-only CPR training offered; Firefly Art Fair is Aug. 6-7
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are there barriers and fencing along the North Avenue bridges over the Menomonee River?
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- Wauwatosa gears up for National Night Out event, this year at the zoo
- Election 2016: Wisconsin's 4th District candidates weigh in
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 17-23