A 23-year-old man suffered a broken nose and eye socket and chipped tooth after he was beat up twice early Sunday morning.
According to Wauwatosa Police Department:
The man could not recall everything that transpired because he was highly intoxicated. However, he remembered going with friends to George Webb, 6108 W. Blue Mound Road, to eat after a night at the bars.
A group of four men came into the restaurant. Eventually a coffee creamer was thrown and a verbal argument started.
The victim stepped outside for a cigarette and the group of men came out and started picking a fight. The victim started to wrestle with one of them and was punched and kicked in the face and head numerous times.
When he came to, he found the men in the parking lot of a nearby church. He told them they owed him an apology. Instead, they surrounded him and beat him more.
The victim hobbled to a friend's house, where he was cleaned up and taken to Froedtert Hospital. Later, his father made him report the incident to police.
- Anodyne Coffee plans to open location in Wauwatosa Village
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Aug. 4
- Video: Wauwatosa girl's curbside ice cream stand raises money for the hungry
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: Hands-only CPR training offered; Firefly Art Fair is Aug. 6-7
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are there barriers and fencing along the North Avenue bridges over the Menomonee River?
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- Wauwatosa gears up for National Night Out event, this year at the zoo
- Election 2016: Wisconsin's 4th District candidates weigh in
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 17-23