A radar trailer used to determine how fast drivers are traveling on Wauwatosa streets has been damaged, and Wauwatosa Crime Stoppers is offering a cash reward for information that leads to an arrest.
The trailer, which belongs to the Wauwatosa Police Department, was tipped over the night of July 13 or early morning of July 14 in the 1700 block of North 71st Street.
Information about the radar trailer damage can be made anonymously by calling (414) 771-8672.
- Anodyne Coffee plans to open location in Wauwatosa Village
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Aug. 4
- Video: Wauwatosa girl's curbside ice cream stand raises money for the hungry
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: Hands-only CPR training offered; Firefly Art Fair is Aug. 6-7
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are there barriers and fencing along the North Avenue bridges over the Menomonee River?
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- Wauwatosa gears up for National Night Out event, this year at the zoo
- Election 2016: Wisconsin's 4th District candidates weigh in
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 17-23