Ask NOW: How to report damage done by snow plow

Jan. 23, 2012

Is there a rumor you've heard that you would like to track down? Is there something in the community that needs to get fixed? Mary Malahy explains some of the mysteries of life in the Tosa area.

How to report damage done by a snow plow

Issue: A reader wants to know what to do if her mailbox is damaged by a snow plow.

Status: Danny Hanson, public works operations supervisor, said residents should report mailbox damage to the city as soon after the damage occurs as possible. They can either call the public works department at (414) 471-8422 or fill out a Request Tracker form at

Residents should report the date the incident occurred, the address where it occurred, the amount of damaged claimed and any additional information such as truck number or witness names.

Hanson said there have only been a few reports this year and the frequency of incidents varies depending on how severe the winter is.

Wauwatosa NOW .com

Want us to track down a rumor?

Fix a problem? Send an email to or visit to post a question or see some answers.



Local Crime Map



Latest Photo Galleries