The bike and pedestrian path leading into the Village from the Menomonee River will be closed for about two weeks beginning Friday while the Harmonee Avenue bridge, which passes over the trail, is sandblasted and painted, the city announced today.
Signs will be posted at both ends of that section of trail. Trail users will be detoured to a route that follows the parkway and State Street. The detour will be marked by signs.
Part of the Red Store lot will be available for parking for the farmers market on Saturday and the next Saturday, Sept. 1. The contractor will not be working on Sept. 7 and 8, and will remove his equipment to the west end of the Red Store during Tosa Fest, the city said.
- Anodyne Coffee plans to open location in Wauwatosa Village (2)
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Aug. 4
- Video: Wauwatosa girl's curbside ice cream stand raises money for the hungry
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: Hands-only CPR training offered; Firefly Art Fair is Aug. 6-7
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are there barriers and fencing along the North Avenue bridges over the Menomonee River?
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- Wauwatosa gears up for National Night Out event, this year at the zoo
- Election 2016: Wisconsin's 4th District candidates weigh in
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 17-23