Haven't had time to take down the holiday decorations yet? Don't worry, the city will continue to collect Christmas trees through Jan. 20, Public Works Director Bill Porter said.
Two complete passes will be made throughout the city, with pickups made on garbage collection days.
Trees must be clear of wrappings, decorations, wire, metal, nails and tree stands. They will be chipped into mulch.
Residents looking to get rid of artificial trees or wreaths can dispose of them in the garbage.
- Anodyne Coffee plans to open location in Wauwatosa Village
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Aug. 4
- Video: Wauwatosa girl's curbside ice cream stand raises money for the hungry
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: Hands-only CPR training offered; Firefly Art Fair is Aug. 6-7
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are there barriers and fencing along the North Avenue bridges over the Menomonee River?
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- Wauwatosa gears up for National Night Out event, this year at the zoo
- Election 2016: Wisconsin's 4th District candidates weigh in
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 17-23