Two 16-year-old Milwaukee boys will appear in Wauwatosa’s Municipal Court after being arrested for streaking.
According to an employee of George Webb, 7410 W. State St., the two nude boys entered the vestibule of the restaurant at 11:30 p.m. Aug. 12.
The first boy was wearing only a mask to cover his face and the second had on a helmet to cover his head. The two looked inside the crowded restaurant and then quickly left, but returned about 40 minutes later, again wearing nothing but the mask and helmet.
This time the same employee approached the two, one uttered a swear word and the boys took off. The employee watched the two get into a waiting vehicle and she phoned police with the license plate number.
Officers apprehended the boys at one of their homes in the 2300 block of North 59th Street after tracing the vehicle registration to that address.
When asked why they went into the restaurant au naturel, one boy replied, “I don’t know.”
The streakers’ parents were contacted and both boys were issued a citation for disorderly conduct, ordered to post $109 bail and given a mandatory court date of Aug. 28.
- Anodyne Coffee plans to open location in Wauwatosa Village
- Store owners, police weigh in on string of protests at Mayfair mall
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Aug. 4
- Video: Wauwatosa girl's curbside ice cream stand raises money for the hungry
- Wauwatosa gears up for National Night Out event, this year at the zoo
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are there barriers and fencing along the North Avenue bridges over the Menomonee River?
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- Election 2016: Wisconsin's 4th District candidates weigh in
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 17-23