A 40-year-old Milwaukee woman was arrested after she was found to have a rock of crack cocaine stashed in her bra when she stole liquor from a Wauwatosa grocery store last week.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
The woman went through the self-checkout at Metcalfe's Market, 6700 W. State St., but failed to scan six bottles of vodka, a total value of $154, at 12:15 p.m. March 29. She said her pimp told her to steal or he would beat her.
During a search, an officer found she had 0.10 grams of crack cocaine in her bra.
The woman initially gave her sister's name as an alias.
- Anodyne Coffee plans to open location in Wauwatosa Village
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Aug. 4
- Video: Wauwatosa girl's curbside ice cream stand raises money for the hungry
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: Hands-only CPR training offered; Firefly Art Fair is Aug. 6-7
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are there barriers and fencing along the North Avenue bridges over the Menomonee River?
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- Wauwatosa gears up for National Night Out event, this year at the zoo
- Election 2016: Wisconsin's 4th District candidates weigh in
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 17-23