A Milwaukee couple has been ordered to have no contact and each faces misdemeanor charges of disorderly conduct and resisting arrest following a fight that started at Burger King in Wauwatosa and continued on a Milwaukee County transit bus last week.
According to Wauwatosa Police Department reports:
Ivy Dickerson, 25, and Xavier Harrell, 24, started arguing during a shopping trip to TJ Maxx in Brookfield. The disagreement escalated and they were allegedly heard yelling and physically fighting the bathroom at Burger King, 3880 N. 124th St. Staff at the fast-food restaurant called police but the duo left before police arrived.
Police were called to a Milwaukee County bus that had stopped in the 9200 block of West Capitol Drive at 2:58 p.m. Dec. 6. The driver allegedly saw them slapping each other. A former corrections officer, she recognized Harrell as a former inmate.
Their arrests didn't go smoothly. Dickerson is said to have threatened to fight police, getting so combative that she had to be restrained by four officers. She screamed and kicked the cell door and she removed all of her clothing.
For Harrell's part, he is said to have kicked the windows and doors and spit in the squad car adding that if he was going to jail he wanted to make it worth it. Then he allegedly threatened to beat and kill officers, referring the to the 2009 officer shooting whn he said "the Chinese dude who tried to kill your officer had it right."
Harrell is expected in court Friday, followed by Dickerson on Dec. 21.
- Anodyne Coffee plans to open location in Wauwatosa Village
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Aug. 4
- Video: Wauwatosa girl's curbside ice cream stand raises money for the hungry
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: Hands-only CPR training offered; Firefly Art Fair is Aug. 6-7
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are there barriers and fencing along the North Avenue bridges over the Menomonee River?
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- Wauwatosa gears up for National Night Out event, this year at the zoo
- Election 2016: Wisconsin's 4th District candidates weigh in
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 17-23