Cops ordered a 46-year-old West Allis man out of a pond he had gone skinning dipping Sunday afternoon.
According to a Wauwatosa Police Department report:
A man had been collecting minnows from a pond in the wooded area in the 8600 block of Watertown Plank Road at 2:34 p.m. There was another smaller pool of water about 50 yards south and he noticed a naked man swimming in it.
The naked man said he had simply been out for a nature walk.
Police directed him to get out of the water and put his clothing back, then they arrested him for two warrants - one for vandalism and another for resisting arrest - from Menomonee Fall Police Department.
- Anodyne Coffee plans to open location in Wauwatosa Village (2)
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Aug. 4
- Video: Wauwatosa girl's curbside ice cream stand raises money for the hungry
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: Hands-only CPR training offered; Firefly Art Fair is Aug. 6-7
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are there barriers and fencing along the North Avenue bridges over the Menomonee River?
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- Wauwatosa gears up for National Night Out event, this year at the zoo
- Election 2016: Wisconsin's 4th District candidates weigh in
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 17-23