Patricia Bohach had nearly perfect attendance for the 13 years she served on one of the city's Design Review Boards charged with looking at the aesthetics of residential developments and exterior improvements.
However, a memo from the city Building Department about attendance records that was used by the Community Development Committee as it considered changing the structure of the city's review boards incorrectly showed Bohach had not attended any meetings in 2010.
After the information was released and an article appeared in Wauwatosa NOW, Bohach said she was no longer a board member in 2010, having previously filed her resignation from the board.
Attendance numbers during Bohach's time volunteering on the board back up her claim of regular participation.
- Anodyne Coffee plans to open location in Wauwatosa Village (2)
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Aug. 4
- Video: Wauwatosa girl's curbside ice cream stand raises money for the hungry
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: Hands-only CPR training offered; Firefly Art Fair is Aug. 6-7
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are there barriers and fencing along the North Avenue bridges over the Menomonee River?
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- Wauwatosa gears up for National Night Out event, this year at the zoo
- Election 2016: Wisconsin's 4th District candidates weigh in
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 17-23