A 22-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for his second drunken driving offense June 10 after he reportedly tried to elude police in Brookfield before crashing his car in Wauwatosa.
According to a Wauwatosa Police Department report:
When Brookfield police attempted to pull over his vehicle after it was seen speeding, the driver didn't stop and a one-mile pursuit ensued.
The driver lost control navigating a curve and he ran a stop sign before crashing into a tree at Juneau Boulevard and Ridgeway in Elm Grove.
The driver took off again into Wauwatosa, but crashed again, this time at Uptown Motors, 2111 N. Mayfair Road, at 12:24 a.m.
There was damage to metal fence posts, gates, a light pole and a Honda CRV on the dealership lot.
- Anodyne Coffee plans to open location in Wauwatosa Village
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Aug. 4
- Video: Wauwatosa girl's curbside ice cream stand raises money for the hungry
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: Hands-only CPR training offered; Firefly Art Fair is Aug. 6-7
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are there barriers and fencing along the North Avenue bridges over the Menomonee River?
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- Wauwatosa gears up for National Night Out event, this year at the zoo
- Election 2016: Wisconsin's 4th District candidates weigh in
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 17-23