Wauwatosa mayoral candidates Peter Donegan and Kathy Ehley will face off in a forum from 7 to 8:30 p.m. March 26 in the Civic Center Auditorium at City Hall.
Alderman Peter Donegan and Kathy Ehley, executive director of the Village Business Improvement District, will provide comments and answer questions about issues facing Wauwatosa. The audience will have a chance to pose questions to the candidates.
Wauwatosa NOW, the League of Women Voters of Milwaukee County and the Wauwatosa Chamber of Commerce will sponsor the forum. The league, a non-partisan civic organization, will provide the moderator and each sponsoring organization will provide questions for the candidates.
- Anodyne Coffee plans to open location in Wauwatosa Village (2)
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Aug. 4
- Video: Wauwatosa girl's curbside ice cream stand raises money for the hungry
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: Hands-only CPR training offered; Firefly Art Fair is Aug. 6-7
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are there barriers and fencing along the North Avenue bridges over the Menomonee River?
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- Wauwatosa gears up for National Night Out event, this year at the zoo
- Election 2016: Wisconsin's 4th District candidates weigh in
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 17-23