HartFest, the festival that celebrates Hart Park and raises money for various charities, will be held this weekend.
The party starts at 5 p.m. with music by Andrew Gelles, followed by King Solomon at 8 p.m. on the Rotary Performance Pavilion stage at 68th and State streets.
On Saturday, The LoveMonkeys are the headliners at 8 p.m. The earlier acts are The Lonely Hearts at 1 p.m. and Spoiled Rotten at 4:30 p.m.
The Wauwatosa Fire Department will roast corn and local organizations and restaurants will serve up food and drinks.
Money raised goes to The Wisconsin Humane Society, The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, Heart of Gold Charity, the Wauwatosa East Booster Club and the National Spinal Cord Injury Association.
A charity softball tournament Saturday will benefit Tosa Night Out, the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation and the Hart Park softball field.
- Anodyne Coffee plans to open location in Wauwatosa Village (2)
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Aug. 4
- Video: Wauwatosa girl's curbside ice cream stand raises money for the hungry
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: Hands-only CPR training offered; Firefly Art Fair is Aug. 6-7
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are there barriers and fencing along the North Avenue bridges over the Menomonee River?
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- Wauwatosa gears up for National Night Out event, this year at the zoo
- Election 2016: Wisconsin's 4th District candidates weigh in
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 17-23