The Hartung Park Farmers Market debuts for the season from 4 to 7 p.m. Wednesday with produce from local vendors, a talk about orchids and live guitar music.
Chuck Glander will play guitar throughout the afternoon. At 4:30 p.m., orchid expert Bruce Efflandt will answer questions and offer growing advice.
The market, just south of the playground at the Menomonee River Parkway and Keefe Avenue, is organized by the Hartung Park Community Association, a group of neighbors from the Wauwatosa and Milwaukee sides of the park.
The market will be held weekly on Wednesdays from 4 to 7 p.m. through September, expect for July 4.
- Anodyne Coffee plans to open location in Wauwatosa Village (2)
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Aug. 4
- Video: Wauwatosa girl's curbside ice cream stand raises money for the hungry
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: Hands-only CPR training offered; Firefly Art Fair is Aug. 6-7
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are there barriers and fencing along the North Avenue bridges over the Menomonee River?
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- Wauwatosa gears up for National Night Out event, this year at the zoo
- Election 2016: Wisconsin's 4th District candidates weigh in
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 17-23