The Health Department offers free flu shots for children and will provide adult immunizations for a discount with food pantry donations this holiday season.
Children can receive injections of the flu mist for free during the following clinics: 8:30 to 10 a.m. Dec. 13 and 16; 2 to 4 p.m. Dec. 20; and 8:15 to 4:15 p.m. Dec. 27-29.
Adults are charged $25 for a flu shot, but a $5 discount will be offered with four nonperishable food items. Food will be given to the Tosa Community Food Pantry.
Flue shots are covered by Medicare Part B/Medicaid.
- Anodyne Coffee plans to open location in Wauwatosa Village
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Aug. 4
- Video: Wauwatosa girl's curbside ice cream stand raises money for the hungry
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: Hands-only CPR training offered; Firefly Art Fair is Aug. 6-7
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are there barriers and fencing along the North Avenue bridges over the Menomonee River?
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- Wauwatosa gears up for National Night Out event, this year at the zoo
- Election 2016: Wisconsin's 4th District candidates weigh in
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 17-23