A customer found an unconscious man when he tried to open the bathroom door at the Midtown Shell on 641 N. Hawley Road.
According the Wauwatosa police report:
The suspect, a 42-year-old New Berlin man, was conscious but unable to answer questions when the police arrived. The police found a backpack on the scene containing nine hypodermic needles, alcohol prep pads, syringes filled with an agent that counteracts overdoses and three grams of heroin. Police found three grams of marijuana and a pipe on the man after searching him.
Due to the suspect's intoxicated nature, police sent him to Froedtert Hospital. The suspect left the hospital before he was medically released and is still wanted for drug possession.
- Anodyne Coffee plans to open location in Wauwatosa Village
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Aug. 4
- Video: Wauwatosa girl's curbside ice cream stand raises money for the hungry
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: Hands-only CPR training offered; Firefly Art Fair is Aug. 6-7
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are there barriers and fencing along the North Avenue bridges over the Menomonee River?
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- Wauwatosa gears up for National Night Out event, this year at the zoo
- Election 2016: Wisconsin's 4th District candidates weigh in
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 17-23