An incident of road rage resulted in a man pointing a gun on Mayfair Road on Friday night.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
A man was driving in the 500 block of North Mayfair Road when a sports-utility vehicle pulled out from Taco Bell and directly entered his path. He had to swerve to avoid a collision.
When the SUV pulled up beside his vehicle, the three men inside were yelling and swearing. The backseat passenger rolled down the window and pointed a gun at him, then said, "What are you going to do now?"
The man sped up and the SUV followed as he drove to the Milwaukee County Sheriff's Office substation on Watertown Plank Road, where he reported the incident.
- Anodyne Coffee plans to open location in Wauwatosa Village
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Aug. 4
- Video: Wauwatosa girl's curbside ice cream stand raises money for the hungry
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: Hands-only CPR training offered; Firefly Art Fair is Aug. 6-7
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are there barriers and fencing along the North Avenue bridges over the Menomonee River?
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- Wauwatosa gears up for National Night Out event, this year at the zoo
- Election 2016: Wisconsin's 4th District candidates weigh in
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 17-23